Confidential Client, South East
In 2015, Rockall Projects were engaged as the client's project managers on a complex Data Centre fit out and upgrade project. We oversee and manage the design team and contractor, in addition to handling the Planning Applications and Building Control requirements for the project.
- New electrical switch gear and cabling
- New 11KV standby generators , fuel system and control scheme to be added to the existing 7 units.
- New UPS power for the data halls
- New Transformers and LV switchgear
- New roof electrical plant room with UPS and Switchgear
- New indirect cooling units for the data halls.
- Roof construction works to support new cooling system
- New water treatment system for indirect cooling units
- New data hall fit out including bus bar, final power outlets and containment systems
- New structured cabling
- New LED lighting to data halls
- Modifications to sprinkler installation, new F/A cabling and install new devices.
- New Security cameras and access control installations
- New doors and partitions and form new data space
- New EMS (energy and status monitoring system) for new halls to be integrated to the existing system
- New BMS system to be integrated to the existing system